The Medical, Health & Pharmaceutical sectors are complex with many interdependencies that determine the quality and success of the outcomes for stakeholders;
nem has brought together a unique team of experienced professionals that are motivated by helping all stakeholders to maximise their returns.
Services at a glance
- Retail Pharmacy
- Primary Care (GP and Clinics)
- Secondary Care (Specialist and Day Surgery)
- Private and Public Hospitals
- Acute Care and Teaching Hospitals
- Regional and Remote Hospitals
- Third Party Distributors
Experienced partner group covering
- Strategy development and implementation
- Commercial operations
- Sales, marketing and business development
- Legal, finance and tax
- Compliance (statutory, regulatory, quality, code of conduct)
- Regulatory and government affairs
- Supply chain and manufacturing
- Procurement and tender processes
- Medical equipment asset management
- Practice management
- Clinical operations
- Public & private policy settings.
- Patent protected pharmaceuticals
- Generic pharmaceuticals (including Biosimilars)
- Medical devices and equipment
- Medical consumables
- Life sciences
- Health insurance.
- Central Nervous System(CNS)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Motor Neurone Disease (MND)
- Intensive Care
- Wound care
- Medication and drug delivery
- Sharps management and infection control
- Nuclear Medicine.
Partners at a glance
Lead Partner (Melbourne)
Colin joined nem in 2015 to lead the firm’s Healthcare and Pharmaceutical advisory sector. With over 30 years of extensive high level corporate experience leading the operations of a number of Global Healthcare Corporations based in Australia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom, Colin is ideally placed to drive the development and application of the firm’s unique approach and capabilities in this sector.
Lead Partner (Perth)
Stuart has over 32 years experience in the health and IT industries. He has managed the commercialisation of the Department of Health’s state- wide Biomedical Engineering service (BME). With a highly skilled technical workforce delivering medical equipment maintenance to all areas of WA, he led many tender processes to procure high value medical equipment for public hospitals.
Lead Partner (Sydney)
Michael has over 12 years experience in the areas of Anaesthesia and patient monitoring systems, injection and IV medication delivery devices, advanced and conventional wound care consumables. These roles were with leading multinational and ASX listed medical device companies including Datex-Ohmeda/GE Healthcare, Becton Dickinson, Tuta Healthcare and Mölnlycke Healthcare.
Lead Partner (Sydney)
Grahame has had a long and distinguished career in the Health Insurance industry having commenced his career with the Federal Department of Health in an audit and investigatory role.
His knowledge of the Healthcare industry in Australia and internationally, and the interdependencies of public versus private funding of services, facilities and infrastructure is extraordinary.